Front End Developer - AEM
Front End - AEM Developer
Front End AEM Developer required to join our Team which forms part of the wider Salmon Customer Experience team (covering Creative/UX/UI/Contents/Analytics and Innovation). You will be expected to bring in your AEM expertise to mentor other members of the project team and to work with the Team Lead to provide solutions and enforce best practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for an award-winning, friendly, innovative eCommerce company which prides itself on delivering dynamic high-performance websites.
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and find new ways of doing things. A team player who is proud of your work and wants to share with everyone! You like working in a fast paced environment and are driven by the desire to improve the online purchasing experience for everyone, no matter what they are buying and from where!
You will be client focused and be willing to be flexible when required to make them happy, including working at client locations.
The techy bit….we need you to be really great at:
- Experience building with Adobe Experience Manager
- Commercial experience working in AEM version 6 and above
- Working experience implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows in AEM platform
- Strong working knowledge of Agile Software Architectures and working in an Agile environment
- Working experience designing AEM Component Dialogs for Touch UI with Granite UI framework.
- Experience of using CSS stylesheet languages (SASS) and libraries such as Bootstrap/Foundation
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Good understanding/awareness of Usability, Accessibility, Cross Browser issues
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and capability to interact directly with the customer (show and tells/requirement analysis sessions/retrospectives etc)
If you know some of this even better!
- Experience in the following frameworks related with AEM would be desirable: Sightly, Sling Models and WCM Use API.
- AEM Certification
Salmon is an award-winning global digital eCommerce consultancy with operations in London, Amsterdam, Beijing, Melbourne and New Delhi. We’re part of the global WPP group and Wunderman Commerce.
Our aim is to define, design and deliver dynamic, high performance, state-of-the-art eCommerce sites for the world’s leading brands. We work for some of the best… Audi UK, Akzo Nobel, DFS, Halfords, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, Staples, Ted Baker, Xerox and YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
Our Salmon DNA is what pulls us all together. We want to make our client happy. Our reputation is based on having the best people in the business, who are honest and straight talking and really want to understand not just our clients but their customers. We are passionate about the innovative approach we take in everything we do and we are proud of what our teams achieve. We show respect for all and trust and empower our people and we won’t settle for second best!
As our business grows, so we need to find new people who share our values, work ethic and DNA. We especially want to encourage more Women to join us and take a key role in shaping and moulding some of the best eCommerce sites in the world.